7. syyskuuta 2014

Hello Autumm

Nice summery days has visited here in Finland again and temperatures has rise near + 20 celcius. Some people have got their summer clothes back to use and I thought about doing it by my self but I didn't find a courage to do it so I have started to prepare for winter.

Nature is showing signs that autumm is coming by chancing colours from green to orange, red and yellow. I think that this is the most beautiful part of this time of the year because our nature is so colorfull before long dark and colourless part.

But maybe the first real sign about autumm is that the schools starts. Here where I live, vocational school is first to start before any other schools. It isn't nice to have to go to school like week before others but that means that our holidays begin few days earlier so it's little bit easier to go to school.

And we have to study like two and half month before we got our first holiday. I wait so much that holiday because my bday is on that week and finally it's my 18th bday. I don't have any party at that day and only activity that I have planned is going to playminded dog show with my dog.

But I can't say for sure that I don't do nothing else on that day because I haven't planned anything and I have no idea if someone else has something to planned that day.

But now I'm going to bed because I planned to go to Tampere thomorrow for my mini weekend.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti