15. syyskuuta 2014

Lonelyness

So I have been living on my own about three months now and first week was nice because I had my own privacy but now when time has gone by it's not so fun anymore because you don't have any vacation and school has started so you have only limited time to spent freely it's starting to be little booring and I have noticed that I would like to move back home but I cant untill next summer.

Well I'm glad that I have finnish baseball because it has taken few nights per month away but now when the season is going to end I don't have nothing before next spring when the season starts again.

I have planned that I'm going to sing couple of courses when I turn 18. But I have to wait till january that thouse courses will start. I have planned that I go some weekends in the local youth cafe but I feel like I cant get my self going because I would like to have some friend that I don't have to sit there alone all the time but I feel like I'm not going to get any friend there so I just have to go there all by my self and try to get some time spent there before getting back to here my apartment to do something. Wich always turns out to staying on my laptop until midnight talking with friends and trying to do something.

Well I'm glad that I have aglitity practise with my dog once a week so I have something to do after school because I haven't had a power to start making some things for one hobby so we havn't had a chance to start practising but in this week I have planned to make some parts for that and maybe beginning to practise a little course if we could start by some unofficial contest in this or following years.

But now bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti