15. tammikuuta 2015

Life

I haven't wrote eaven a word for a week on this blog. I'm not sure why I haven't wrote anything. Maybe it just because I haven't taken this blog seriously.

I know that some people reads this blog and I would like to know if you would like to read this blog more and should I try to write this blog more active. Now this is just a hobby for me and a way to improve my english texts and I feel like I'm waisting this blog goodly.

But yeah, let me know what you think.

Life has gone on it's own weight here and nothing suprising isn't happened. I have started my last on the job training period and after that I have a little holiday and I will get my degree in April. Then it's time to search a job for summer or for the coming years. Time doesn't tell that yet.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti