7. helmikuuta 2015

Music

I have been spending way too much time listening music lately. I have some seasons that I spend many hours in youtube just listening different songs and versions of different songs. Some songs I'm taking on my spotify list and some songs just stays in youtube.

Last gig that I have been was Haloo Helsinki's gig way too long ago. I have been looking one places Only bartist list but there isn't any good artist coming so it seems that next gig that I will see is Passenger's gig in Provinssirock in summer. I hope that I have a chance to enjoy live music before it but only time will tell what is going to happen.

But yeah, I really like music and I can't say any spesific artist that I like because I have no special favorite but I have few artist that I like and what I would like to see live.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti