18. helmikuuta 2015

House sitting

So it has again been too long since I have last written any words on this blog. I haven't got anything to write on during last week.

I'm going on a blogging course in March and I'm not sure if I'm going to take one time to do something about this blog. I might just mention this blog and keep it like it is now. Or would you possible readers like if I would improve this blog?

One thing that I could do for this blog is add pictures. I feel like every blog needs some pictures and I feel like so bad because I haven't got almost any pictures in this blog.

It would also be nice to hear if you have some subjects that you would like me to write about. It could be just like "Living in Finland" or something about daily life here in Finland or it could be something like "what's on my bag" or favourites of month. I'm open to all suggestions because I would like to make this blog better.

Okey, I think that now it's time to get back on track again. So like the title says I have been house sitting last two days. My mom went on little Holiday so I have been staying on her house and spending my time here. I have been living almost my entire life in town house and last sixmonths I have been living in apartment house.

I have enjoyed living on my own peace but now when I have been here these days I can say that I like more being in town house than apartment house because here it's easier like going in the shower when you don't have to be afraid that your neighbour would wake up or you can listen to music long in the night.

But I think that living in different forms will give a good look and point of view and different opinons to life.

But now I'm going to bed because I have a long day ahead tomorrow.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti