12. huhtikuuta 2015

Way too long break

I'm so sorry guys that I haven't been blogging since february. It has been almost two months since my last post...

There hasn't been happening too much during that time. I had my on-the-job period from January until beginning on April. I did it on a local kindergarden and I liked it very much and I feel like I have wasted three years of my life by studying tourism, but maybe people have to make mistakes to know what they want from their lives.

I'm going to give a go for working on a tourism industry, but if it starts seem that I can't find a job that I really like or it doesn't feel right then I'm going to study nursing and go to work with children.

Time only tells what I'm going to do during coming years, but now it seems like I'm going on the wrong way....

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti