27. lokakuuta 2014

Dreams

I don't know about you guys on the other side of the blog that how big or small dreamers you are. I have few things that I dream.

I dream about traveling around the world and I would like to go to LA, NYC and Alaska. I think that someday I have a chance to go to LA and NYC and maybe to Alaska if all goes well. I could write own post about traveling and  tell where I have been and were I would like to go.

I also dream about Jeffrey Cambell's Lita Shoes and much more. Some of my dreams feels so crazy that I don't eaven know that could I say that those are that kind of dreams that will come true or that kind of dreams that stays dreams from the moment that I start to dream it untill the day that I die.

But one dream that came true is this:

 

I have dreamed about one and half year about Ray-Ban sun glasses and when I had my birthday I decided to order these glasses and make my dreams true.

After I have made my mind about ordering these glasses next thing was to decide what model I wanted. After a long battle between aviator and clubmaster I decided to order Aviator's because I have one pilot model sunnies that I like and I thought that aviators would be better for me than clubmasters.

I would like to try clubmasters one day to see how well they would fit for me. But now I'm going to hope that there would be a lot of sunny days to use these glasses.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti